It is usually possible to register for the CAT online starting in August. CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria must be reviewed before applying. CAT 2022 registration and admit cards are available once the registration process is completed. Candidates who qualify for CAT can apply for MBA admission at IITs. The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) invites applications for their Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 for admission to the top b-schools in India.
CAT 2022 Registration
CAT 2022 registration will begin on August 1 and end on September 3. There was a 10 percent increase in the application fee last year. Students applying for the General category were required to pay INR 2,200, while students applying for Reserved Category were required to pay INR 1,100. Unlike previous years, the fees are expected to be unchanged this year. Here is the process for registering and applying.
|Exam Name||CAT 2022|
|Full-Form||Common Admission Test|
|Conducting By||Indian Institute Of Management|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a Year|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
The CAT exam is taken by around 2 lakh candidates every year. IIMs, IITs, and other top colleges require that you register for the CAT before they consider you for MBA admission. There will be no paper application form for CAT 2022 since the registration process will be online.
CAT Registration Process 2022
By following the steps below, applicants can create their log-in credentials – CAT ID and Password on IIMCAT’s official website:
- Go to the ‘New Candidate Registration’ section of the official website and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to receive an OTP after entering your email address, name, contact number, birth date, and country.
- Click on ‘I Agree and Submit’ after entering the OTP and Captcha code.
- They will generate and send you your CAT User ID and password via email. Remember to write it down and keep it handy.
CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks is required (for persons with disabilities, 45%).
- The candidate can take the examination if he is in his final year or is waiting for the results. To qualify for obtaining the Degree or equivalent certificate, such candidates need a certificate from the Principal of their Institution.
- The applicant who has completed professional courses such as ICWA, CS, CA, etc., with at least 50%, is eligible for the entrance examination.
The CAT 2022 examination has no age limit. Graduating students are eligible to take the test.
CAT Application Form 2022
The step-by-step instructions for filling out the CAT 2022 Application Form are provided in this section for the applicants’ reference.
- To apply for CAT 2022, students must fill out the CAT 2022 Application form.
- The official authorities will make this application form available in August 2022 for those applicants.
- The CAT entrance exam will only be available via online application.
- The official authorities have approved it is the only mode to apply for the CAT entrance exam.
- For consideration, applicants must visit the official website, check the prospectus, the information brochure, and meet all the eligibility requirements.
- On the official website, applicants can then apply for CAT 2022.
- Filling out the CAT 2022 Application Form will allow candidates to choose one or more cities to sit for the CAT 2022 exam.
- For the CAT 2022 Application Form, applicants must provide their academic credentials.
- CAT 2022 applicants must fill out the entire application form correctly, as official authorities will verify the information later.
- Applicants who have completed the CAT 2022 Application Form are encouraged to upload scanned images of documents and other required documents on the official website.
- On the official CAT 2022, the applicants must submit the duly filled CAT 2022 Application Form after paying the application fee.
CAT Selection Process 2022
- The selection criteria of each B-school, as well as those set by the IIMs, differs.
- Admission tests, academic performances, and relevant work experience make up the first stage of selection,
- Short-listed candidates for the next selection round will be evaluated according to their performance in the admission test, academic achievement, and relevant work experience.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI) are part of the second selection phase.
- The candidate has to write a brief 15 to 45 minutes on one or more topics.
- Participants are given a topic and are asked to discuss it in groups of 8-10 candidates. This exercise evaluates group dynamics.
- Four to eight interviewers will interview the candidate in this round. The candidate’s work experience, motivations, hobbies, and education are assessed in this final round.
- The entrance test, WAT, GD, and PI selection criteria will select students for admission.