The Central Reserve Police Forces have announced the availability of assistant commandant positions by publishing a notification. Candidates interested in this position must read the CRPF AC Recruitment Notification 2022, which can be found by following the direct link provided in this article. A notice has been posted on the official website informing visitors that there are 176 open positions.
CRPF AC Recruitment 2022
A notice regarding the date of the UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 has been distributed. On April 20, 2022, it is anticipated that the official CAPF notification will be distributed. To recruit qualified individuals for various positions within the state’s armed forces, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notice regarding CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 for the CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam.
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Organizing Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Language||English and Hindi|
As a result of the high number of people who choose to pursue a career in the military, the UPSC CAPF AC exam is trendy. This popularity helps to maintain a healthy level of competition in the exam. As soon as possible, candidates should begin studying for the exam. Keep reading for more information. Take a look at the following information if you would like to learn more about the topic of the CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 test, application fee, salary, and eligibility criteria.
CRPF AC Recruitment Notification 2022
The Central Reserve Police Force has distributed a recruitment notification for 176 assistant commandant positions. They are soliciting applications for Assistant Commandant positions in the SSB, CRPF, SF, and IBP using this notification. The candidates for the Assistant Commandant posts will be chosen by the CRPF based on their performance in a single round of the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for the years there are openings.
On May 9, the notification for the post of Assistant Commandant was posted online by the Central Reserve Police Forces (CRPF), which can be found on their official website. Download the official notification from the link provided below to obtain more specific information regarding the PDF.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the Central Reserve Police Force’s (CRPF) official website at crpf.gov.in.
- On the homepage, select the Recruitment tab to get started.
- You can check the AC Notification 2022 by downloading it.
- Click the “Apply Online” button and fill out the necessary fields.
- The scanned documents should be uploaded, and the application form should be submitted.
- Get a copy that can be used for future reference and print it out.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Be sure that you satisfy the prerequisites for participation in the CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 before submitting your application.
Candidates for admission must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a university established by an act of the Central or State Legislature in India or another institution certified by the Central or State Legislatures as a university. An institution created either by an Act of Parliament or recognized as a university by the University Grants Commission under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Twenty years of age is the minimum.
- The utmost age limit is 25 years.
- The individual’s age will be determined based on August 1, 2022, which indicates that their birthday must fall between August 2, 1997, and August 1, 2002.
A candidate must either be a citizen of India, a Bhutanese subject or a Bhutanese national, a person from Nepal, or a person from either Bhutan or India. In the days leading up to January 1, 1962, a Tibetan refugee made his way to India, intending to remain there permanently.
CRPF AC Selection Process 2022
- Candidates are selected using a three-step process.
- Candidates are required to first demonstrate their competence in the written test.
- The individuals who have been deemed eligible will next go through a series of tests and a physical examination.
- Following that, there will be a test to determine your level of physical efficiency (PET & PI).
- After that is complete, the outcomes of these examinations are used to compile an ultimate list of merit.