CUCET 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022 by one of the Central Universities, candidates who are interested in taking admission to 14 Central Universities or 4 State Universities can apply for Central Universities Common Entrance Test will be able to apply online for an application form. In this article, we are going to share detailed information about the CUCET 2022 Application Form, read the article till the end, and know the online application procedure.
After the announcement of Central Universities Common Entrance Test eligible candidates will be able to apply for taking the admission in the 14 Central Universities and 04 State Universities, it is expected that the online application for the CUCET 2022 will be start in 2nd week of April 2022 and examination will be held by third week of May 2022.
CUCET 2022 Important events and dates are tabulated below, check them.
|Application Form Notification||3rd week of March 2022|
|Online Application Start||2nd week of April 2022|
|Online Application End||4th week of April 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of May 2022|
|Exam||3rd week of May 2022|
|Provisional Answer Key||1st week of June 2022|
|Final Answer Key||3rd Week of June 2022|
|Result||2nd week of July 2022|
CUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 in term of educational qualification for the both programs UG and PG are tabulated below.
|Applicant must be 12th (Intermediate) passed with any recognised board of State Government or Central Government.||Applicant must a postgraduate degree in any Stream from recognised university or institution of India.|
Eligibility candidates can apply for any of 14 Central Universities or 4 State Universities, universities names tabulated below, check them out.
|Central Universities||State Universities|
CUCET 2022 Application Fee
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 category-wise application fee details can be found below, check out the tabulated information to know all about the CUCET 2022 Fee.
|General / OBC / EWS||₹800/-|
|SC / ST||₹350/-|
Note: Online application fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI at the time of registration.
CUCET 2022 Pattern
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 Exam pattern will be as follows.
- The examination will conduct offline mode, it means the candidates have written the written examination.
- Examination time duration will be only 2 hours, within two hours candidates have to solve the question.
- There will total of 100 multiple choice questions in the examination, each correct answer will score 1 mark and for each wrong answer ¼ marks will be deducted.
- Examination questions will contain two sections, the first is Part-A and the second is Part-B.
Note: Part-A question will contain 25 questions from the English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude, and analytical skill; and Part-B will contain 75 questions from the domain knowledge of the candidate.
CUCET 2022 Application Form Filling Procedure
To fill in the CUCET 2022 Application Form the step-by-step guide is given below, check them out.
- To fill in the CUCET 2022 Application Form firstly you have to visit the official website of CUCET 2022 i.e. @cucet.nta.nic.in.
- Post-visit the official website find the option of “Click here for New Registration” and tap on it.
- Post tapping on the option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked to choose the course type and fill in some basic details, choose and fill in the required details, and tap on the option of “Save & Proceed”.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be redirected to a webpage where you will ask to fill in the educational qualification, fill in the required, read the declaration, check the “I Agree” and then tap on “Save & Proceed”.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be asked to upload the Photograph and Signature, upload both credentials and then tap on “Upload images & Proceed”.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned you will be asked to choose the University & Course, choose the details, and then tap on the option of “Save & Proceed”
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will ask if you want to edit something in the application then edit it, if don’t edit any details just tap on the option of “Submit & Make Payment”.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be asked to pay the application fee, pay the application fee and finalize your application.
Note: Make sure to print out the application for further use.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the detailed information about CUCET 2022 Exam Eligibility – Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Notification. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the Central Universities Common Entrance Test then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.