In February/March 2022, the FCI Recruitment will issue a notice for Category 1 Recruitment for AGM and Medical Officer positions. For additional details, see the article. FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification Date for AGM, MO Posts, Latest News are to be updated on this page and the official website.
FCI Recruitment 2022
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) Category – 1 Recruitment 2022 is predicted to be released in February/March 2022. It is that the FCI Recruitment 2022 will fill 4000 positions. Various positions are available in this FCI Recruitment 2022. Candidates waiting for the notification may download it after being released and read it thoroughly for further information.
FCI Notification 2022
The FCI will issue a job announcement for the position of Assistant General Manager on their official website. The FCI AGM Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF will come shortly. Candidates looking for the FCI AGM recruitment 2022 could also visit the official website to see whether the notification has been released.
The board reported 87 FCI AGM positions last year; however, this year’s AGM vacancies will be higher. The FCI AGM exam date for 2022 has yet to be announced, although it will occur in May 2022. The application link for the FCI AGM will be shortly available after the announcement is there.
The registration dates for the FCI AGM Exam 2022 will be in the announcement PDF. For further updates, candidates can visit the FCI official website. Candidates may also save this website to their favorites to update the FCI Assistant General Manager 2022 test.
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly, applicants should go to the official website.
- Go to the newest notice area on the homepage.
- Locate the notification link, download it, and read it thoroughly.
- After that, they may begin filling out an online FCI Jobs Application form with their name, address, phone number, and other details.
- Then upload the relevant papers, such as the photograph and signature.
- The application cost must be paid.
- Finally, submit it and print off the application form for future reference.
FCI Selection Process
An online test and an interview will be part of the selection process. For interviews, candidates must score at least 50% in the online test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% for S.C., S.T., OBC, and PWD categories. Weighting is 90 percent for the Online Test and 10% for the discussion. In most cases, the number of applicants contacted for an interview will be three times the number of posted jobs.
FCI Eligibility Criteria 2022
The application process will start as the announcement for the FCI Manager recruitment 2022 is issued. To apply for the FCI AGM Examination, candidates must fulfill India’s Food Corporation’s eligibility requirements.
The following are the qualifying requirements for FCI Assistant General Manager positions in 2022. The FCI AGM eligibility standards 2022 rules include an age restriction and educational level that a candidate must meet to compete.
- The position of Assistant General Manager requires a postgraduate degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institute recognized by the government in a related field with a minimum of 55 percent marks.
- A Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from an accredited institution with a minimum score of 55 percent is for Assistant General Manager (Technical) position. Or a B.Tech or B.E. degree in Food Science with a minimum of 55 percent marks from a recognized university/an institution approved by the AICTE, or a B.Tech or B.E. degree in Food Science & Technology, Food Technology, or Food Processing Technology from a university or institution approved by the AICTE.
- For Assistant General Manager, associate membership in The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India is there(Accounts).
- For the Assistant General Manager (Law) post, the applicant must have a full-time law degree from a recognized university/institute and at least five years of experience as a practicing lawyer in civil matters, with at least three cases per year defending his clients.
As of January 1, 2022, candidates for Assistant General Manager (General Administration), Assistant General Manager (Technical, Accounts), and Assistant General Manager (Law) must be 30 years old.
FCI Application Fee
Your FCI Assistant General Manager application will not be complete if you do not pay the requisite application fee. The FCI AGM application cost is for candidates from the SC/ST/PwBD/Women categories. The fee for everyone else is Rs. 1000.
The salary for Assistant General Manager at FCI varies depending on the department. After finishing the training period, an Assistant General Manager at FCI may expect to earn between INR 60,000 and INR 1,80,000.
About Food Corporation of India
Food Corporation of India (FCI) is a government enterprise under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution’s Department of Food and Public Distribution. The Food Corporations Act of 1964 established FCI as a statutory organization in 1965. It was for a severe food crisis, particularly wheat.
Simultaneously, the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Pricing (CACP) was established in 1965 to advise farmers on fair prices. Its primary responsibilities include purchasing, storing, moving/transporting, distributing, and selling food grains and other consumables.