1. The person engaged will not be covered under any insurance policy as at present there is no such policy of Central Government in currency.
2. The institute shall not be held liable for any compensation/insurance in the event of unforeseen damages. The Scrutiny Committee will scrutinize the applications of all intending candidates and only shortlisted candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria thereof will be called to attend the WALK-IN-INTERVIEW at Conference Hall of Jubilee, RIMS, Imphal along with their original educational qualification certificates etc.
3. Therefore, mere submission of the application form shall not guarantee the candidates to be called for the interview.
4. No TA/DA for attending the interview will be borne by the institute. The candidate selected and appointed shall not be regarded as a member of the service to which he/she is appointed and shall not be entitled to have any preferential right for regular appointment.
5. The institute or the person may revoke the appointment or discontinue the engagement by giving 7 (seven) day notice in writing on either side.
6. Director, RIMS, Imphal reserves the right to terminate the engagement without giving any explanation or whatsoever with immediate effect without any remuneration or notice period on the ground of proven misconduct This appointment would automatically cease to operate on Lapse unless it is extended by the institute. No private practice is allowed during the engagement period. Al! the recruited candidates shall maintain bonafide headquarters
7. The Institute is vested with conducting recruitment and selection as per rules duly maintaining utmost secrecy and confidentiality and any attempt by any one causing or likely to cause breach of this duty in such manner or by such action to violate the fair practices will be construe as sufficient ground for debarment.
8. The decision of the Institutel Selection Committee pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection, as the case may be, and conduct of counseling and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned under the powers vested with it. The institutel Selection Committee also reserves its right to modify regarding terms and conditions laid down in the advertisement for conducting various stages of selection duly intimating details thereof to all concerned as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process.
Interested candidates having the following qualification, experience and within the upper age limit may submit an application enclosing their bio-data along with photocopies of relevant testimonials, two recent Passport size photographs so the office of the undersigned on or before 4th Jan. 2022. The candidates have to produce their original certificates, testimonials before the Selection Board.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RIMS Ranchi, please click on the Apply Now button below.