For recruitment to Divisional and District cadre jobs, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has asked eligible individuals to apply online. On the official website, interested people may apply for the positions through March 20, 2022. JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment has posted 168 jobs across four departments.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued a recruitment notice for 168 Driver, Junior Assistant, and Assistant Superintendent Jails positions. JKSSB Recruitment 2022 began its online application process on February 22, 2022. Potential candidates can submit their applications online at the official website. Read the whole article for additional information, critical dates, eligibility, and other details.
|Name||JKSSB Recruitment 2022|
|Application Start Date||22nd February 2022|
|Application End Date
||20th March 2022|
A total of 168 vacancies in the District/Divisional/UT Cadre will be filled. The specific eligibility, educational qualification, residency, reservation, and other terms and restrictions. Candidates may review the educational requirements, work experience, selection criteria, and additional information.
JKSSB Recruitment Notification 2022
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has issued a comprehensive recruitment notice for several ministries. The commission has announced 168 job openings for different positions. You can view and download the full statement by selecting the link below. Candidates may get more information about JKSSB Recruitment 2022 by reading the JKSSB Recruitment 2022 notice.
JKSSB Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must meet the exam’s minimal eligibility requirements, including nationality, age, education, and other factors. Candidates are encouraged to check the official website for the most up-to-date qualifying requirements for the JKSSB Exam 2022.
The following are the minimum educational requirements for specific positions:
- For Accounts Assistant Posts, candidates must have graduated from a recognized university in any stream with a minimum aggregate score of 50% for the general category and 45 percent for the reserved category.
- For Class 4th seats, candidates must have a 10th (Matriculation) or intermediate from a recognized Board.
- For Sub-inspector positions, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream or a Master’s degree or equivalent in the appropriate subject.
Test applicants must be Indian citizens with a Jammu and Kashmir domicile.
The minimum age requirement for all positions is 18 years old. As of January 1, 2022, applicants must adhere to varying upper age limitations for specific class IV and account assistant positions.
Candidates who pass the entrance exam qualify for various perks and privileges, including a set income, travel benefits, a pleasant work environment, promotions, and consistent work hours.
How to Fill JKSSB Registration Form 2022
Candidates should follow the processes outlined below to apply online for JKSSB Recruitment 2022.
Step 1: Go to the official JKSSB recruiting website.
Step 2: Go to the top right corner of the webpage and click the applicant’s registration link.
Step 3: Candidates must provide their name, gender, email address, and phone number, as well as the password they picked.
Step 4: Once you’ve completed the registration procedure, you’ll get an OTP to verify your phone number.
Step 5: To log in, enter your email address and password into the boxes provided and click the Login button.
Step 6: Complete the application form by uploading necessary papers, personal, educational, and contact information, as well as any other needed information, and then clicking the Next button.
Step 7: Candidates must add their signature and picture and double-check the rest of the information before applying.
Step 8: Pay the application fee and save a copy of the confirmation page for your records.
JKSSB Selection Process 2022
Candidates are chosen based on their performance in the Jammu and Kashmir selection services examination. The following are the steps of the JKSSB selection process:
- Candidates seeking different positions in the Jammu and Kashmir departments should adhere to the qualifying requirements.
- Candidates must take the CBT test for different positions, and those who pass the entrance exam will be eligible to do the physical exam.
- Candidates who pass the physical exam are invited to the document verification round at the center, where they must produce all needed papers and certifications.
- Finally, shortlisted applicants will get a job offer letter in the mail or over the internet.