1. Candidates are required to appear in a written test/practical test/skill test to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post. Those candidates, who will qualify the written examination/skill test or any other test applicable to that post, will be called for interview (if applicable). The selection shall be based on the performance of the candidate in the written test/skill test and interview (if applicable).
2. The recruitment of the above mentioned posts will be subject to the approval of the UGC & University of Delhi.
3. College reserves the right to conduct written test for all the posts.
4. The posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of the University of Delhi. The qualification and other service conditions shall be such as prescribed by the University of Delhi/U.G.C. from time to time.
5. Selection for the above posts shall be based on performance of the candidates in the written test/typing test etc. As per Delhi University notification No. CSIII/149/Circular/2016/1285 dated 01.01.2017 (Discontinuation of interview for recruitment at all the junior level posts for non-gazetted posts of Group-B, Group-C, and Group-D in the University and its colleges/institutions.
6. The upper age-limit as prescribed for direct recruitment shall be relaxed in case of candidates belonging to the reserved categories (SC, ST, OBC, PwBD & Ex-servicemen) in accordance with the instructions received from the Government of India in this regard from time to time as applicable to Central Government establishments.
7. The upper age-limit as prescribed for direct recruits shall not be insisted upon in the case of departmental candidates of the University/College(s)
8. The upper age-limit prescribed for direct recruits shall also be relaxed up to a maximum of five years or the number of years (in completed years) whichever is less provided they rendered at least three years regular service in organization(s) under Government/Departments/Statutory or Autonomous bodies/Universities or their affiliated or constituent colleges/Public Sector Undertakings.
9. The upper age limit for the posts advertised shall be determined as on the date of the publication of advertisement, i.e. 28.12.2021.
10. Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS categories should keep ready an attested copy of certificates issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
11. An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge certificate/pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence services should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services.
12. All the documents to be uploaded while filling up the online application form shall be selfattested.
13. Candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility (educational qualifications and experience) on closing date of submission of application, i.e. 24.01.2022.
14. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. If it is detected at any time in the future-during the process of selection or even after appointment-that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience, etc., which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatever reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as per rules.
15. Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings are required to send their applications through proper channel. No Objection Certificate (NOC) and Vigilance Clearance Certificate issued by respective employer will be required at a later stage.
16. The candidate or/and writer will have to execute an undertaking at the Examination Center, providing information in respect of the writer (maximum qualification, etc before the start of the test). If any false or suppressed information is detected, the candidate/writer shall be liable to legal action as per rules.
17. Applications which do not meet the criteria given in this advertisement and/or incomplete are liable to summarily rejected.
Principal, Ram Lal Anand College, Benito Juarez Road (Anand Niketan), New Delhi 110021
1. Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions does not entitle the candidate to be called for written test/interview.
2. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/skill test. The panel can be drawn for future vacancies which may arise in next one year.
3. Candidates are required to appear in a written test/practical test/skill test to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post.
4. Those candidates, who will qualify the written examination/skill test or any other test applicable to that post, will be called for interview (if applicable)
5. The selection shall be based on the performance of the candidate in the written test/skill test and interview (if applicable).
1. The last date of submission of online application form is 24.01.2022 till 11:59:59 p.m. for this advertisement.
2. The link for filling up of online applications by the candidates is http://rlacdu.collegepost.in/ which will be activated w.e.f. 30.12.2021.
3. For qualification and other details, please visit the college website www.rlacollege.edu.in
4. Any addendum/dedendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the college website only.
5. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to fill the online Application Form available on the college website http://www.rlacollege.edu.in
6. Only PwBD candidates will have the option to fill the form offline as well as online which is available on the college website.
7. Candidates from PwBD category can send their Application through offline mode as well to the Principal, Ram Lal Anand College, Benito Juarez Road (Anand Niketan), New Delhi110021 latest by 24.01.2022 by 5:00 pm by SPEED POST and the hard copies should be super scribed as “Application For The Post Of
8. Application form is available on College website.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RLA College, please click on the Apply Now button below.