1. Age: – Not exceeding 45 years (relaxable for Government servants upto 5 years in accordance with the order or instructions issued by the Government from time to time) and those in Reserved Category as per the instructions or other orders issued by the Government from time to time.
2. Other Requirements :– Candidate shall possess the following as on last date for submission of application –
(a) Valid residence certificate for last fifteen years issued by competent authority
(b) Valid employment exchange registration card.
(c) For reserved category the candidates should have valid caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
3. Only eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per recruitment rules/advertisement shall apply. The Candidates need not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post. However, the candidature of shortlisted candidate shall not be considered, if he/she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential qualifications, even though he/she may have passed the screening/ short listing examination.
4. During the selection process, verification of original certificates/documents will be done. The candidates will have to produce requisite original and valid certificate/documents such as Birth Certificate, passing certificates of educational qualifications, mark sheet, Experience, Valid Residence Certificate, Valid Caste/Category Certificate, Valid Employment Exchange Card, Valid Driving License to drive light vehicle, Certificate indicating other qualifications possessed by the applicant including those pertaining to Computer Education, etc..
5. Original certificates/documents will be permitted to be produced at the next stage of recruitment process. The candidates, who fail to produce the requisite original and valid certificates / documents when called upon to do so, shall be eliminated from the recruitment process.
1. The last date for filling up online application is 07.01.2022 For applying online, visit https://cbes.goa.gov.in or https://gpsc.goa.gov.in. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online
2. Applications where fee payment has been made after the last date will be summarily rejected and no refund of this payment will be provided.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Goa Public Service Commission, please click on the Apply Now button below.