Primary Investigator Jobs in Bhubaneshwar: On 23.12.2021, OSSC announced job notification for the post of Primary Investigator has been released officially. 12TH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website ossc.gov.in. The application process ends on 23.01.2022.
Online Application are invited from intending candidate to fill up 7(Seven) numbers of posts of Primary Investigator under Director of Textiles.
1. Name of the Post: Primary Investigator
2. No of Post: 07
3. The appointment will be initially as Initial Appointees carrying a consolidated pay of Rs.13500/-per month in the first year as per Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No.28621/Gen dated 27.10.2021. The pay is subject to revision as per decision of the Government of Odisha from time to time.
4. Minimum Educational qualification: The candidate must have passed +2 with Economics or Statistics as one of the subject at (+2) Level.
1. Online Registration: 24.12.2021 to 23.01.2022
2. Online Payment of Examination Fees: 24.12.2021 to 23.01.2022
3. Submission of Online Application Form: 24.12.2021 to 29.01.2022
4. Mode of apply: Online Mode only through the website www.ossc.gov.in. No Physical copy/Hard copy of the online application form need to be submitted b the applicant.
The candidates are required to submit their Original certificates/documents before the verifying officer for necessary verification. However the candidates has to submit the self attested photocopies of the same.
1. Copy of the Online Application legibly signed by the candidate at appropriate place.
2. HSC certificate & mark sheet or equivalent certificate in support of Date of Birth, issued by the concerned Board/Council.
3. Certificate & mark sheet of +2 level with Economics or Statistics as a subject issued by the concerned Board/Council.
4. ST, SC & SEBC candidates claiming age relaxation must submit caste certificate issued by the competent authority for the purpose of employment/service. SEBC category candidates must submit valid SEBC certificate issued by the competent authority which must be within one year prior to the closing date of online application.
5. Disability certificate issued online UDID by competent Medical Authority in case of PWD candidates.
6. Candidates have to submit certificate of either passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing Odia of M.E. standard issued by competent authority.
7. Discharge certificate, identity card and document indicating the period of service rendered in defence forces in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates.
8. The In-Service Contractual employees claiming age relaxation must submit a copy of his/her Appointment Order along-with a certificate from the employer indicating therein the Date of Appointment, Period of Service completed, Post held, Nature of post, Scheme under which appointed whether covered under Category-I /category-ll (as per clause 8 of Contractual Appointment Rules-2013), FD approval/ Concurrence No. & date to fill up the post and No Objection to appear the examination in the format prescribed by the Commission in Advisory Notice No. 3453/0SSC dated 24.10.2019. The candidate has to submit the related documents for verification during Certification Verification.
Selection Procedure :
1. The Date, Time & Venue of the Written Examination & Certificate Verification will be conveyed to the eligible candidates in the Admission Letters in due course. The Admission Letters can be downloaded by the eligible candidates by accessing the Commission’s website from a date to be notified by the Commission.
2. N.B. Candidate who will remain absent in Paper-I shall not be allowed to appear in Paper-II examination. Candidates absent in either paper in written examination and in certificate verification will not be considered in the merit list.
3. Select list- The merit list will be prepared basing on the sum total of marks secured by the candidates in written examination (Paper I & paper-II) from among the candidates who found eligible in document verification. The select list shall be prepared in order of merit from the said merit list category wise as per vacancies notified.
How to Apply :
Online Registration: 24.12.2021 to 23.01.2022
1. The applicants have to go through the Detail Advertisement before filling up the online application form.
2. Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in.
3. All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE” button in the Home page of the Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in.
4. Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking on “NEW USER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User ld and Password will be generated.
5. On clicking “New user” or “Registered User” instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the Application Form.
6. Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “Instruction to fill up Online Application Form”.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from OSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.