Candidates who want to work as Probationary Officer for the State Bank of India may apply for the SBI PO 2022 test. The test is divided into preliminary and significant, with group activities and an interview in between. Candidates who pass the preliminary examination will be eligible for the main exam, and those who pass the main exam will be eligible for an interview. The application will be available in April 2022, at the earliest.
SBI P.O. 2022 Notification
The State Bank of India will issue the SBI P.O. Notification 2022 to hire Probationary Officers (PO) at various SBI offices throughout India. On the SBI Career page of the SBI official website, the official notification pdf will be made available. Along with the official notice, SBI P.O. 2022 Exam Dates, Online Application, and other information will be provided. Selected candidates can be placed anywhere within the country. For your convenience, the official notice PDF for the SBI P.O. 2021 test is provided below.
|Name of Exam||State Bank of India Probationary Officers Exam (2022)|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Vacancy||To be notified|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Application Process||To be notified|
|Exam Rounds||3 (Prelims + Mains + Interview)|
|Exam Dates||To be notified|
|SBI PO Salary||Rs. 65,780- Rs. 68,580 / Month|
|Expected Candidates||9-10 lakhs|
|Job Location||Across India|
The State Bank of India (SBI) will hold the SBI P.O. 2022 test to identify qualified candidates for Probationary Officers (P.O.) positions at various State Bank of India branches. SBI P.O. is one of the most desired occupations in the banking business, and millions of hopefuls throughout India want to work there.
SBI PO Exam Date 2022
Candidates are recommended to retain essential papers such as soft copies of their photographs, signatures, card data, and other information on hand before applying for the test. Only those who pass the preliminary examination will get their call letter for the main exam. Candidates’ thumb impressions in digital format may be recorded at various stages for biometric verification. The whole SBI P.O. 2022 selection process, including application, call letter, and test, would be conducted online. Candidates selected for the position of probationary officers will serve a two-year probationary period. The exam will take place in the first week of July 2022.
SBI P.O. Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the test, a general category candidate must be between 21 and 30.
Candidates in the General Category have four chances to pass.
- According to the announcement, the beginning base salary for a Probationary Officer (PO) in Junior Management Grade Scale-I is Rs 41,960/- (with four advance increments).
- In addition, the official will be entitled to D.A., H.R.A./Lease rental, C.C.A., Medical, and other allowances and perquisites as determined by the regulations in effect at the time. The annual total salary on a C.T.C. basis will range between 8.20 lacs and 13.08 lacs, depending on posting location and other considerations.
- After completing the registration procedure, applicants must pay the application fee to finish the process.
- The application fee for general/O.B.C. candidates is Rs. 600/-, and for SC/ST/PWD applicants is Rs. 300/-.
- Fees may be paid with a debit card, credit card, or online banking.
How to Apply for SBI PO 2022?
- The application form for SBI P.O. may be obtained through the official website. Filling out the application form requires a valid email address.
- Candidates must supply personal and educational information to complete the application form.
- In addition, candidates must provide scanned copies of their image and signature in the format specified in the application.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to modify their application form up to three times before submitting it.
- Candidates may submit the form online after submitting all of their information accurately.
- Candidates must save a copy of their completed application form for future reference.
SBI PO Selection Process 2022
Step 1: SBI will compile a merit list encompassing all categories when the preliminary round results are announced. SBI will call around ten times the number of candidates for the SBI PO Mains Examination once the merit list is released.
Stage 2: To be eligible for the third stage, all candidates who received a call letter for the Mains Examination must try and pass it.
Following the Mains round results announcement, SBI will compile a merit list that includes all of the categories.
After the merit list is released, SBI will call about three times the number of applicants for the Group Discussion / Personal Interview Round.
Stage 3: Candidates who have passed the SBI P.O. Prelims and Mains Exams and have received their GD/PI Call Letter are eligible for this stage.
SBI will choose applicants for either a Personal Interview (50 marks) or both a Personal Interview (30 marks) and a Group Discussion (50 marks) based on their past performance (20 Marks).
To be qualified for the Final Stage, candidates must achieve a minimum score.