Stenographer Jobs in Kohima: On 23.12.2021, NIT Nagaland announced job notification for the post of Stenographer has been released officially. 12TH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nitnagaland.ac.in. The application process ends on 05.02.2022.
The Institute invites applications from Indian Nationals possessing the requisite qualifications and experience as per the extant Recruitment Rules duly approved by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India for appointment to the following Non-Teaching (Administrative, Technical and Ministerial) posts on direct recruitment / deputation basis.
1. Name of the post: Stenographer
2. Pay Level and Entry pay as per 7 th CPC: Level 4 (Rs. 25,500/-)
3. Number of Post: 01
4. Group – C
5. Essential: Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with minimum speed in short hand 80 w.p.m. in Stenography.
6. Desirable: Proficiency in Computer Word processing and s read sheet with advance skills.
7. Advt. No. NIT-N/RECT-NT/2021/12
1. Candidates belonging to OBC category shall also submit photocopy of non–creamy layer certificate of the year 2020-21 without which they will be considered only for OPEN category.
2. The appointment under ST/SC/OBC quota is provisional and is subject to the community certificate being verified through the proper channels.
3. If the verification reveals that the claim of the candidate belong to ST/SC/OBC is false, his/her services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of Indian Penal Code for production of false certificates
1. Internal candidates including contract/ outsourced staff can submit their application form in hand.
2., Applications sent through e-mail will not be entertained. NIT Nagaland shall not be held responsible for any delay in receipt of the application forms from the candidates.
3. Internal candidates including contract / outsource are exempted from application fee. However, their application should be routed through proper channel well in time.
4. Candidate applying for more than one post should submit separate application forms for each post along with application Fee.
5. Government Rules and norms will be applicable for every post and category of the post. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH categories should attach certificate from the competent authority. The category benefit will be given subject to candidate has claimed in the application form.
6. Claims of educational qualifications, experience or any other technical qualifications must be supported by relevant self attested certificates as well as mark sheets. Applications not supported by relevant documents shall be summarily rejected.
7. The RRs issued by MHRD is the guiding document and shall be relied upon for any case of discrepancies. In case of any change in the Recruitment Rules of Non-Faculty of NITs by MHRD in its Anomaly Report, the Institute may incorporate the changes during its recruitment process & notify the same on the Institute website.
8. Any addendum/corrigendum and related notifications will be published on the Institute website: www.nitnagaland.ac.in only. Applicants are advised to regularly check the Institute website for any update/notification.
9. Selected Candidates should be ready to join within the stipulated time.
10. Applications not submitted in prescribed format will not be considered.
11. It is desired that the applicants will provide correct information. If it is found, at a later date, that any information given in the application is incorrect / false or any information if suppressed, the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated without assigning any reason
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Nagaland, Chumukedima, Nagaland-797103
Selection Procedure :
1. Mere fulfilment of the required qualifications and experience, does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview / selection.
2. The Institute reserves the right to fix the criteria of shortlisting after scrutiny by duly constituted committee and their decision of the committee will be made applicable for mode of selection with the approval of the competent Authority.
3. If the numbers of shortlisted applicants are more based on the data furnished by the candidates in the applications, a “Written Test” will be conducted for further shortlisting of the candidates for the final Selection Process including Interview by a Selection Committee
4. The list of screened – in candidates will be made available on the website. Only the screened – in candidates will be allowed for Test/Interview and those candidates shall be communicated through e-mail or SMS.
How to Apply :
1. The application form must be submitted in the prescribed format as available in the Institute’s Website. Application form and other details can be downloaded from the website www.nitnagaland.ac.in.
2. Application must be sent in the prescribed format only through speed post/registered post to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Nagaland, Chumukedima, Nagaland-797103”.
3. Last date of receiving and submission of filled in application is 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News and application received thereafter on account of what so ever reasons may be
4. Self attested copies of the following documents must be attached along with application:
a) Reservation category certificate (if reservation/ fee concession claimed). For OBC candidates, OBC Status and Non-Creamy Layer Status duly issued by the competent authority on or after 1st April 2021
b) Certificates and marks sheet/grade card of all degrees, 10th and 12th standard
c) Experience certificate
d) Certificates of all other additional qualifications claimed, if any
e) Age Proof (HSLC/HSC or equivalent certificate issued by competent authority)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NIT Nagaland.To Apply for the job posting from NIT Nagaland, please click on the Apply Now button below.