The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), located in Hyderabad, is responsible for issuing numerous job announcements and giving employment opportunities to a large number of qualified individuals in the various government sectors of the state of Telangana. The TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment will submit a notice shortly to hire qualified applicants for Group 4 positions in the state.
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
Eligible postulants who have decided on whether or not to participate in this TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 should complete and submit the TSPSC Group 4 Application Form 2020. Telangana Group 4 applications will be announced on the TS State recruitment page, the TSPSC official website. It is necessary to visit that website at least once before the closing date of the TS Group 4 Notification 2022 to see the official changes on this recruiting.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||LD/ Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, & Typist|
|Total Vacancies||9168 Posts|
|Notification Release Date||to be notified soon|
|Selection Process||Examination, Document Verification|
The TSPSC Group 4 Apply Online Link, located on this page, will inform you whether or not the application form has been active. If the position is available, submit the application form as soon as possible; otherwise, wait for the notification from the authorities. The most crucial notice that has been awaited for a long time will be made accessible shortly. This article, directed at all government job seekers, has been produced in response to the Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 4 Service Posts announcement. Yes, the Telangana State Government is considering filling 9,168 Group 4 positions in the state of Telangana.
TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022
Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced LD/Junior Stenographer, Typist, and Junior Assistant positions for the TSPSC Group 4 Services. These positions are located in several departments of the Telangana State Government and are being filled by the TSPSC. The TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 will be made available on the organization’s official website shortly. Candidates interested in the TSPSC Group 4 services should bookmark this website so that they may be notified of any developments on the TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment.
TSPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates seeking different positions under the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment must ensure that they meet all qualifying requirements before submitting their applications. The qualifying requirements for the various roles in TNPSC Group 4 are different for each position. The following are the eligibility requirements for the TNPSC Group 4 Exam as laid forth by the commission:
All interested candidates for this TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree from a university in India that was established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, a State Act, or a Provincial Act, or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any qualification that is equivalent to this qualification.
The age restriction for the TS Group 4 Notification 2022 is 18 years at the very least and 44 years at the most.
- The age limit is 18 years old as a minimum.
- The maximum age limit is 44 years old.
The TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment will be released shortly. The application costs and any other pertinent information will be included in the official announcement. As a result, we can only depend on alerts from past years for the time being. The cost is Rs. 100.
How to Apply for TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022?
1. The candidate must go to the official website https://tspsc.gov.in/ to register.
2. Complete the OTR Application if you haven’t already done so to receive a TSPSC ID.
While filling out the form, the criteria have ensured that there are no errors in its information.
3. To submit an application form, go to the official website and click on the link with the notification number and name. Then enter your TSPSC ID and date of birth to advance to the next step.
4. Candidates must check the information that has been retrieved from multiple databases, such as qualifications, caste, Aadhar, and so on, and shown on the screen.
5. If the information presented is valid, they must choose Yes on the confirm option to proceed.
6. If the candidate’s information is not shown, a text box will appear, and the applicant must manually provide the information. The required papers must be submitted by clicking on the upload icon on the right.
7. In addition to the information that has been withheld from the OTR database, notification-specific information such as examination center, eligibility, and other details have been withheld.
8. Complete the details input and submit it to move to the next stage of making an online payment of the cost.
9. The applicant will be provided with an SBI E-Pay payment gateway.
10. The applicant should pay the required fee following the stipulated methods, including any four online payment options. Each way of payment has its own set of instructions, which must be followed.
11. Following the payment of the money, the PDF TS Group-4 application form 2022 will be prepared, including all of the information provided by the applicant. It is necessary to save the ID number from the PDF application form for future reference.